Unibloc Food and Beverage Pumps
What is a Food Pump?
Pumps used in the food and beverage industry have two tasks:
- Separate the product from the mechanical elements that move the product.
- Maintain the integrity of the processed product.
Each food and beverage pump variation accommodates these challenges differently. Likewise, individual sectors prefer a specific pump type and design that suits their processing needs. Unibloc produces three types of pumps to accommodate these needs.
- Lobe Pumps – Ideal for high pressure, high-temperature applications, and low shear or abrasive products.
- Gear Pumps – Best for viscous material, such as fats, oils, and glycerin, that aid in smooth gear operation.
- Double Diaphragm Pumps – Easy to clean and are ideal for applications that require high flow rates for low or high viscosity fluids.
Being in food and beverage manufacturing, you’re in an industry that doesn’t sleep. That means you need food and beverage pumps, typically positive displacement (PD) pumps that can keep up with your production lines, be cleaned easily and get back to work. You also want a pump that is fool-proof and quickly reassembled after cleaning in place (CIP). No matter if you’re running fructose syrups, vinegars or viscous nut butters, successful processing requires a pump with low shear and consistent through-put.
At Unibloc, we work with our food and beverage customers to understand their specific needs. Our innovative PD lobe and gear pumps are precision-engineered in all stainless steel and feature a compact design that delivers smooth, low-shear performance while maintaining product integrity. Our PD pump solutions are proven to make food and beverage processing a simplified operation without sacrificing quality or consistency.
Features and Benefits
Our sanitary pump excels in the food and beverage industry and provide many benefits, including:
- Flat, crevice-free front cover that eliminates product dead zones
- CIP and COP capability
- Compact design
- Horizontal or vertical mounting versatility
- Eliminates pump and motor alignment issues
- Safe design with no accessible moving parts
We offer two types of positive displacement pumps to meet your food and beverage processing needs. Click below to learn more: