Unibloc Oil Coolers
Our innovative oil cooler is engineered to make the long haul smoother and maintenance easier.
The Unibloc transport oil cooler is a safe, robust centrifugal fan designed for maximum performance during the long haul. Our cooler better protects against road vibrations and heat dissipation up to 17.5 HP (13 mW) at 60-degree temperature rise. It’s capable of a system pressure of 315 bar (4570 psi) and suitable for systems where piston pumps are required. Reinforced L-style brackets ensure the strongest cooler design in the market.
Our oil cooler is the only one designed for oil filling that can be completed through the main filter element, which has 25um filtration capacity. This ensures a safe, clean filling of the hydraulic system and guarantees oil has been filtrated upon ignition. The position of the filter on the top of the tank also makes for smooth maintenance – simply unscrew the cap, remove the filtration element and replace.
Features and Benefits
- Heat dissipation up to 17.5 HP (13 kW) at 60-degree temperature rise
- 18-35% more efficient than competitor pumps
- Reinforced L-style brackets ensure the strongest cooler design on the market
- Capable of system pressure of 315 bar (4570 psi)
- Suitable for systems where piston pumps are required
- Only cooler where filling is completed through the main filter element
- 25um filtration capacity
- Easy maintenance – no need to disassemble cooler parts